High Notes Archive
Click on a cover to download the issue (PDF).
- Hildegard Westerkamp talks technology, gender, and "trusting your inner voice"
- On opera's potential to open up space for underrepresented groups
- Rethinking the musical canon
- Hussein Janmohamed on choral music and fostering cultural understanding
- Introducing High Notes, the new School of Music podcast
- Beethoven's "Emperor" concerto
- Celebrating 100 Years of UBC
- Engineering's Loss Is Music's Gain
- Music Is the Furnace of Your Being